1. Seeing my boys in the afternoon filthy because they have been playing in the yard since they got up from their nap. And when I say filthy, I mean it. It's pretty gross and I think it's AWESOME they get to be all out boys for at least a few hours a day.
2. Good coffee. I know you have all heard me rant about my coffee, but really, it does make me smile. I really enjoy the warmth, taste, smell. I thank Jesus for such small things.
3. A clean/ organized house makes me smile. I can be a little OCD and I really like it when everyhting is in its place and every place has its thing. It just makes me feel like I have it together when my house is clean (Which by the way is a little insight as to why I appear to not have it together since having little ones. Rarely is my house organized.).
4. Waking up early when no one is up and reading my Bible. This does not happen often enough. Jonah is our morning boy and is usually up by 6:30 which would mean I would have to get up at 6. In the age where I'm staying up past 11:00 PM to finish laundry and picking up, that just doesn't happen. But, on the mornings I do get up that early, I really enjoy my moments with the Word. God loves me so much He knows exactly what to say to me for that day.
5. A good work out. Again, not happening as often as I would like. Despite my unweilding effort to get my husband to buy an eliptical, he has yet to give in (Which is actually a good thing; where on earth would we put it now?). So I have to wait until I can get in the gym here which ispartof CJ's benefits working for the hospital. It might be the endorphins which are released, but it does make me smile when I can get all the way through a challenging work out. I feel great!
6. Sleeping in. Oh, I really like to sleep in. I don't like to do it often, but once a week sleeping until like 9:00 would totally rock! It makes me so refreshed and alive!
7. Good worship. I actually had a dream the other night where I was staying at Leslie's house by myself and I ws taking a bath. While I was lying down in the tub I was singing a praise song and lifting my hands. I was so into it, I didn't even notice she had come home. When I got out of the tub and realized she was home, I laughed at myself for how I must have sounded (I am totally tone deaf). The cool thing was, she thought it was awesome b/c she loves praising God too! Ha! Funny dream!
8. CJ. He really is a funny guy. A lot of people don't appreciate his humor but I think it's hysterical. He has a lot of wit about him and I love his accents. I'm sure to someone who actually speakes with an accent it doesn't sound a thing like the real thing, but I can't tell the difference.
9. Judah's grin. He has 5 teeth- 3 on top and 2 on the bottom. When he smiles, it's this big cheesy grin. My mom says he looks like Sponge Bob Squarepants. When she said that, he actually kind of does. It makes me smile when I see him grin like that.
10. When Cole kisses my hand and says, "I love you so much , Mama." I mean really, how could I not just melt away!
So now I tag Claire!