Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I Have the Go Ahead

So apparently, in his old age, CJ is getting a bit more OCD. The other day I saw him wiping off the bathroom counters and mumbling to himself, "All of this hair!" Of course he is referring to mine. I am molting and my hair is longer than it has been since we got married. I haven't cut it short in 4 years because he has asked me not to. Something about women and long hair. So I say to him, "Honey, I can get my hair cut a little shorter if you think you'll like it because this molting is just going to get worse." So he says, "Go ahead, but not too short. I know you're having a hard time keeping it fixed anyway."
I wasn't sure how to take that last statement, but I know I have the go ahead to get my hair cut! So, my appointment is on Saturday and I'm trying to find some pics of some hair styles to take with me. I like that Buffie's hair, but that may be a little too short at first. Any suggestions?

post signature

5 comments:

Dena said...

Don't cut it so short you can't throw it in a ponytail and GO!

Buffie said...

My advice...it's just hair...it'll always grow back, so just do what you want to do...you might never ever get the go ahead again!!! kiss kiss!!

LeslieW. said...

Ponytails are essential!!!Don't do it!!! I love it long. If you wash it more often the hairs will come out at once and not make such a mess. I think it has too much wave to do what Buffie's does.

Jeffcoat House said...

Dude! Seriously? Wash it more often? You know how long it takes me to dry and fix my hair and my time is dwindling. I won't cut it shorter than a pony. I got to have that!

The LaBouffs said...

I agree...pony tails are essential for mom's as busy as you (and I)are!! Whatever you do, I'm sure you'll still be beautiful! Post pics when you get it done!