Saturday, March 15, 2008

You Vs. Your Spouse


Carrie sent this in an email and I thought it was cute. Since this is our family blog, and I rarely say a whole lot about "The Man" in the house, I thought this would be fun to post. Copy and paste and post it on your blog too!

1. Who eats more?
Right now CJ b/c I haven't had much of an appetite; but usually, I can out eat him.

2. Who said "I love you" first?
CJ and then I just looked at him.

3. How long have you been together?
This August we will have been married 9 years- WOWSA! We were "together" for about a year and a half before that.

4. Who sings better?
CJ definitely. He actually has a nice voice. I am tone deaf!

5. Who's older?:
Me, Baby! By about 3 months.

6. Who's smarter?
CJ is WAY smarter than me; however, I see things from a completely different perspective than him which gives him insight he did not have before.

7. Who's temper is worse?
Hmmmm, that is a toughie. I get upset quicker. It takes a lot to make CJ mad, but when he is, forget talking or reasoning with him for about 24 hours.

8. Who does the laundry?
Me; but CJ will wash his own stuff if there is something he needs I haven't gotten to yet.

9. Who does the dishes?
Usually me; but since our dishwasher is broken, he has done them a few times. I think they started to smell and he couldn't take it. :)

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
CJ; he wants to be closer to the door in case we ever have an intruder.

11. Who snores?
I do more , but we both have been known to.

12. Who's hair is longer?
Mine totally. CJ grew his hair out when he was a teenager and he had a man whistle at him at the mall (becasue he was so pretty). He cut it pretty soon after that and says he won't ever grow it out again. LOL!

13. Who is better with the computer?
That is SOOOO CJ; I would still be using a word processor and rotary phone if it weren't for him.

14. Do you have pets?:
Do our kids count? They pretend to be animals sometimes. We do have our dog, Emma.

15. Who pays the bills?
CJ pays them; I remind him when they are due.

16. Who cooks dinner?
Me, me, me- except on Valentine's Day. CJ cooks and cleans then.

17. Who drives when you are together?
It's usually CJ, but I will if he has something he wants to do while we are driving.

18. Who pays when you go out to dinner?:
CJ always pays.

19. Who is the most stubborn?:
Another toughie.. I'm gonna go with CJ on this one. I can be reasoned with, but once CJ has his mind made up, there is no stopping him.

20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong?
Me- see above answer.

21. Who's parents do you see more?
Mine totally. We see CJ's mom MAYBE once a year. Yeah, she lives here in Columbia.

22. Who named your pets?
I think I named the girls and he has named the boys.

23. Who kissed who first?
He did, but the first time it was just a peck to say good bye. The next time, I think he did too. I can't remember that one.

24. Who asked who out?:
CJ and I didn't date. We always went out with friends and when we believed God wanted us to pursue a deeper court ship, we talked about it and it was a mutual decision.

26. Who's more sensitive?
HA HA HA! Me totally!

27. Who's taller?
CJ- 5'5= me, 6'1= him

29. Who has more siblings?
We both only have one each. He a younger sister and me a younger brother.

30. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
CJ does; but when something comes up I believe in enough to stand up to him on, he usually takes me very seriously.

post signature

5 comments:

LeslieW. said...

I love that picture of you guys. You need to frame and hang it in your bedroom, it's awesome.

Dena said...

That is a good picture of y'all! Nice to see CJ get some blog time! hahaha

Buffie said...

I do love the picture AND the post..I will totally do it!

The Birds Nest said...

That's an awesome post!! I'll have to do it too. I LOVE that pic of ya'll!!!

The LaBouffs said...

I just did this survey on myspace :) I thought it was a cute one, too. I, too, LOVE the pic of you guys together!