Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thursday 13

It's only 11:08 PM, so I make the cut


13 Songs I would play if MY PLAYLIST WOULD WORK!

Could Not Ask for More- Edwin McCain

Boombastic- Shaggy

Regulators- Warren G and Nate Dog

(That's right- kickin' it old school! Don't make me break out Beastie Boys!)

Creed- Third Day

My Sacrifice- Creed

King- Tree 63

Slide- Goo Goo Dolls

Unwell- Matchbox 20

At Last- Etta James

What I’d Say- Ray Charles

It’s My Life- Bon Jovi

Who Knew- Pink

Just Older- Bon Jovi



post signature

5 comments:

Amy said...

I didn't know you were an old school "gangsta" at heart :)

Amy said...

PS---and I love your new bloggie makeover!

Jeffcoat House said...

TOTAL GANSTA! Hee Hee!

Dena said...

I LOVE the list - totally pegged you for old school and maybe some COUNTRY!!! HAHAHAHAHA

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new PIMPED OUT BLOG!!!!

LeslieW. said...

That is a fun list, I haven't even accomplished the music player yet! I tried once and got frustrated, I usually have my computer on mute anyway. Music is a telltale sign to Kane thast I am blogging instead of working ;)!!!